Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Long day, but 3 things to Love

I am so tired of always being so on the go. All The Time. I have been gone for different things for the last 3 weekends in a row. Don't get me wrong, these were all very fun things. But I have to say I am really looking forward to just being in Sacramento this whole weekend. Not to mention the fact that I am WAY behind on reading now. It will definitely be catch-up time.

But, even though this morning started out quite rocky, and I almost didn't make it to my classes...
Here's what makes me happy today:

  • Thanks to inspiration from Ashlee's Blog, Turning an old skirt that I really like into a dress by belting it. --> Love.

  • Parachute's album that I bought on Itunes last night. Losing Sleep --> Double Love.
  • Pinkberry Frozen Yogurt and Glee --> Good way to end a LONNNG day.



Now, bed. Reading will have to wait till morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment