Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Project Good Week - Week One: Shining City and Sushi



So now that I have gone through the busy CRAZY first week of the semester...I realized that these last four months are going to go by slowly. Though, I'm sure in four months I will be saying, Where did the time go?! But for now all my brain can think is – how can it only been week 2??

And it's not for lack of enthusiasm for my classes. I actually DO like the subject matter this semester. It's more just an overall lack of enthusiasm for running-around-all-over-the-place-doing-a-million-things-three-jobs-never-seeing-my-husband-and-still-broke.

That's where Project Good Week comes in. I have decided to make a conscious effort to find at least one thing to look forward to every week for the next 16 weeks. Somehow looking forward to something small makes plodding through each day a little easier. Of course, there are good things about everyday. But focusing just a little bit bigger will help, I believe. It's like making weight loss goals, you always gotta start with the small triumphs and then go from there.

So here's what I'm looking forward to this week:

  • Shining City at B St Theater tonight! I saw it on Broadway about 5 years ago with Oliver Platt and it was great. Looking forward to seeing it again.
  • Going to Taros for Sushi to watch the end of the Superbowl on Sunday with Chris after he gets off. They have happy hour all day. :-)


Look for another installment of Project Good Week sometime this weekend.


2 comments:

  1. u can always look forward to teach my midget how to play piano. I know she does. 8o)

    Thank you Kelly. U do rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I meant to type Kellie.. Dang spell check! hehe.

    ReplyDelete