Wednesday, February 2, 2011

3 Great Albums

So, while it was a rough start to the week, I'd like to plan on finishing it out on a strong note.  Music is always good for helping with this concept...

And I don't know about you, but I rarely find artists whose full albums I actually like.  Usually, I will hit up iTunes for a song here or there, but usually not entire albums.  But here are a few full albums that I am loving obsessed with right now.

Science and Faith By: The Script

Favorite Song: "For the First Time"



Losing Sleep By: Parachute
 
 
Favorite Song: "She is Love" - the acoustic version




Backatown By: Trombone Shorty



Favorite Song: "Something Beautiful"


Check these out, I promise you won't be sorry! 
Do you have any suggestions for artists' full albums?


No comments:

Post a Comment