Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Farmer's Market and Yoga

While most days I am simply focusing a lot of my energy into looking forward to the big changes coming for Chris and I, as well as for my family in these upcoming 10 months...this blog is supposed to focus on the NOW.

So here's what I'm loving right now:


Sunday Farmers Market – 8th and W - the biggest and best one in Sacramento.  We never used to be able to go because Chris has been having to work so much...but now we've been going first thing in the morning when it opens and then I've been able to drive him to work. There's nothing like a sunday morning, grabbing some coffee and  spending $20 on a couple bags of super fresh, super yummy produce for the week's meals.

Vegetarian Times Magazine – Along the same vein, that produce has been put to good use with wonderfully good vegetarian recipes from this magazine. I'm going to have to give in and just subscribe. Even Chris, being the die-hard meat eater that he is, has liked everything I've made out of here.

Starting Fusion Yoga $25 - 2 week Trial This Week - Fusion yoga is a new studio over on Fair Oaks Blvd that I've been talking about going to for a long time. Like BEFORE my wedding – long time. And I am finally going to do it! I figure 2 weeks of yoga to relax before my stressful last year of college starts has to be a good idea right?

School Supply Shopping! - Yes, I am that much of a nerd. But 15 cent notebooks at Target?! As well as packs of pencils and pens for only $1! It's a perpetual organizer and writer's dream. Fall always tends to be a time for reorganizing, and what better way to organize my school, piano student and internship stuff than with super cheap school supplies! :) Insert your laughing at me here. If you know me well, then you know my excitement is warranted.


NOT Loving – My first ever Root Canal today... :-( Wish me Luck!

1 comment: