Thursday, July 29, 2010

Things I Love Right Now

"Optimism is the foundation of courage" -- Nicholas Murray Butler

Things I Love Right Now
  •  Shopping With My Best Friend on Friday
  •  My Strep Throat is almost gone, which means I can get back to Zumba and Yoga SOON
  • Per Above, I get to go back to softball today!
  • Wedding Thank You cards were finally sent yesterday
  • Harry Potter 1,2 and 3 done in my efforts to re-read all of the books before the new movie in November. 

And my Number ONE:

Even though my husband found out he didn't get his top job choice last night, rather than being down about it, he started researching other options immediately.  It makes me prouder than I can say.  No matter what obstacles we get hurdled at us, all we can do is "Just keep swimming...just keep swimming..." and keep working and keep trying and we will come out stronger on the other side of it all.

"Maybe all the plans we made might not work out,
but I have no doubt, even though it's hard to see, I've got faith in us, I believe in You and Me.

-- "Hold On" By Michael Buble     <-- Our Song

Love you, Chris.

1 comment: