Monday, May 23, 2011

Music Mondays: Good Life

First let me say, holy crap – I graduated from college this weekend!

I don't think it will fully sink in that I don't ever have to do homework again for a while. But it certainly has sunk in that it is almost summer, and there are so many great things to look forward to during these next 3 months! Look for a post this week about it, as well as a crafty post, and some changes to the look of the blog. Because, it's time for something new and now I actually have the time to read, write and do things for myself. Well...as much time as you can have while working 50 hours a week. :)

I'd like to start off the week with this Music Monday song for you:

“Good Life” by One Republic. It's been one of my favorites lately. Such a feel good, happy song.

Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment