Monday, July 4, 2011

4th of July Weekend


Well it has been a rough couple of weeks.  Between broken water heaters, financial downfalls and illness, it seemed like a “What-the-hell-else-can-possibly-happen?” kind of week.  But as with everything, this too shall pass and did pass, and I did manage to get in 8 1/2 hours of gym time with lots of Zumba and Body Pump to go around.  Chris and I also managed to finish all 35 episodes of ‘Parenthood’ – which will definitely be up there on my list of fav shows in this upcoming TV season.  

And while I have to say, I was a bit nostalgic for Donner Lake 4th of Julys of years gone by, I also managed to have a fantastically fun and busy Fourth of July weekend filled with Food, Family, Friends and Fun! J

Birthdays, birthdays and more birthdays – Way too much food – Poker playing babies – swimming, bbqs, drinking, fireworks - and of course – Zumba 4th of July glowstick party! J

My Fourth of July weekend in pictures:






































Happy 4th of July!  Hope yours was equally fantastic!!


No comments:

Post a Comment